We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30am -4:00 pm to serve you.
If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Because Summit Oral Surgery & Implant Center is a surgical facility, unforeseen circumstances may cause schedule delays. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience and will do our best to see you promptly. If there is an extended wait, we will let you know when you check-in for your appointment.
Your First Visit
We look forward to meeting you and are confident that you will have a positive experience at Summit Oral Surgery & Implant Center.
In many cases, surgery can be performed on the initial visit. We work closely with your general dentist or physician to ensure that we have the necessary information to make your visit a successful one.
In some circumstances, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require a consultation prior to surgery. This consultation allows your doctor to review important information that is crucial to the success of your treatment and is also an opportunity for you to obtain answers to any questions you might have.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to all office visits.
Please arrive no less than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial visit:
You may fill out the PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM and PRIVACY NOTICE FORM up to 48 hours before your appointment.
Please alert the office if you have any COVID-like symptoms or a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary they can be taken at Summit Oral Surgery & Implant Center.
New Patient Registration
You may pre-register with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
INSURANCE & FINANCIAL POLICY
- At Summit Oral Surgery & Implant Center we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and here to assist you.
- Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
- Please bring your insurance information to your first office visit so that we can expedite reimbursement.
- We accept ALL out-of-network benefits that your insurance coverage may provide and are preferred providers for Delta Dental, Metlife, and Guardian.
- At Summit Oral Surgery & Implant Center we strive to deliver the finest care at the most reasonable costs to our patients. As a courtesy to you, we will work diligently with your insurance provider to obtain payment for services. A modest down payment may be required at the time of service for certain services.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and American Express.
- Please remember that you are fully responsible for all services rendered regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Any balances remaining after insurance, we will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but that must be implemented prior to any actual procedures.
Request a consultation now for more information on how we can work with your insurance plan to make treatment affordable.
For information on what to do on the day of a procedure, click here.